“Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.”
― Lao Tzu
All the Germ Stuff, Covid or otherwise:
Please reach out to us if you have questions. Your safety and comfort is incredibly important as we move forward. We get it. This is still totally bizarre.
Making an appointment:
Online booking is available. Have at it.
Coming in for an appointment:
- Masks are optional
- DO NOT come to your appointment if you have a fever, unexplained rash, think you have been exposed to monkeypox, Covid, Flu, or any other kind of germ that we don't want.
- Wash your hands upon arrival
- If you would like to, you can pay for your appointment online in advance to minimize contact. When scheduling your appointment, you will have this option. If you have an appointment already and would like to pay online, let us know and we'll send you a payment link.
What we are doing:
- We will still wear masks during services
- We (obviously) will wash hands before and after every client
- We will monitor for any symptoms ourselves
- We will disinfect everything between clients
- That's the fun thing about universal precautions, they apply universally.
Canceling an existing appointment:
We get it. It's weird and scary out there. Please let us know as soon as possible if you are uncomfortable coming in or are experiencing ANY symptoms. We are doing our best to navigate forward and understand that you are too. If you wish to cancel, please email or follow the link on your booking confirmation. No hard feelings.