“Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.”
― Lao Tzu
Here is the page for the new reality of COVID-19. Please reach out to us if you have questions. Your safety and comfort is incredibly important as we move forward. We get it. This is unprecedented and bizarre.
Making an appointment:
As of now, online booking is available. Have at it.
Coming in for an appointment:
We are required to follow the guidelines set by the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment, The Larimer County Health Department, The Department of Regulatory Agencies, as well as our respective liability insurance providers (ABMP & AMTA). As such, there are a FEW extra steps to coming in for your appointment:
- Maintain a 6 foot distance at all times EXCEPT during your service
- Do not linger in the building before or after your appointment
- Masks are required
- Wash your hands upon arrival
- PLEASE print out and complete this form to bring with you- Please make sure you read and meet the symptom-free requirements outlined in it.
- If you do not have package credits, you can pay for your appointment online in advance to minimize contact. When scheduling your appointment, you will have this option. If you have an appointment already and would like to pay online, let us know and we'll send you a payment link.
- We are required to take your temperature. If you have a temp above 100.4 we are required to send you home.
What we are doing:
- We are following the guidelines outlined here and here and here.
- We are required to wear masks at all times
- We (obviously) will wash hands before and after every client
- We will take our own temperature daily and monitor for any symptoms ourselves
- We will disinfect everything between clients
Canceling an existing appointment:
We get it. It's weird and scary out there. Please let us know as soon as possible if you are uncomfortable coming in or are experiencing ANY symptoms. We are doing our best to navigate forward and understand that you are too. If you wish to cancel, please email or follow the link on your booking confirmation. No hard feelings.